This will be a soft grand opening of the Blake and Monica blog. I know Monica has a lot of pictures she wants to put on here, but I had to post this because it just made me laugh. This is the influence toys have over Kyler. The monkey was provided by grandma, the entertainment was provided by Kyler.
This is what happens just a couple of seconds later....
Watching this was so much better than actually doing my homework. Of course after about ten minutes of Kyler doing this, and a whole lot of falling over, I had to stop him.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Blake I love your blog!!
Hi Blake & family! This is Abby. I love that you have a blog & I can see what you are up to. Kyler is adorable. Just a warning though, This Blogging business will suck hours out our life. Take care
Yeh now I can what your family is doing. I love this blogging stuff.
So funny :) I'm glad you found our site and connected and Mike said he got your message. Can you guys use our tickets on 12/14?
Post a Comment