
So of course Blake had to teach Kyler how to eat snow. I don't think he realized at the time that Kyler wouldn't understand the 'Don't eat yellow snow' rule.
Our family's blog! Now you and your friends can check in on all of our crazy wacky adventures! What will we do next?
Show me a Scotsman, Who doesn't love the thistle. Show me an English man, Who doesn't love the rose. Show me a true blooded Aggie from Utah, Who doesn't love the spot where the sagebrush grows!
3 comments:
Such a cutie! You guys have a TON of snow! Cookie in one hand, snow in the other - gotta love it
I love your Blog!! Kyler is getting so big! We can't wait to come home for Christmas and see you guys!!!
I am glad that Rick didn't teach Tanner to eat snow. That is a cute picture. I loved Kyler spinning around, Tanner does that too! Kids are so fun to have around.
Post a Comment