On a different note, we went to dinner at Le Nonne in Logan. Anyone that hasn't tried it YOU MUST. It is a wonderful Italian place that is all spices and olive oil. You'll probably spend about $15 a person and it is small so I would make a reservation. If anyone takes me up on this and tries it out let me know what you think.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Comprehensive Exams are OVER!
Last Saturday we went out to dinner with Blake's parents to celebrate 1 a belated Valentines day and 2 that fact that Blake just finished his comprehensive exams for his masters. He spent everyday last week taking a different 2 hour test on everything he was supposed to have learned in school the past 2 years. He is relieved it is over and I am glad to get my dinning room table back. I can't even begin to explain the stacks of papers and notes that have taken over. I am so proud of him for all his hard work.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment