Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Animal Day

This was our fourth baby animal day. Sounds crazy since we've only had a child for two years I know. We've been able to make it look natural by always having my family come up with their children. Kyler wasn't sure about everything at first. There were a lot of people running around but once he found a horse all to himself he stood there and fed it FOREVER. He also loved anything bird related, chicks, chickens, roosters.

Blake has always been a fan of the turtles, frogs and baby pigs. Kyler wasn't about to touch the pig so we had his cousin Alex give us his best pig impression.

4 comments:

Traci said...

WE did the baby animal days too. Tanner didnt want to touch any animals but Rick always had to ask right when mommy was taking the picture and TAnner would scream and try to get away. Silly kids (I mean Rick and TAnner) hope you guys are doing well. We miss seeing eveyone from the ward. But we love our new condo. Kyler is getting big. Crazy.

Rachel said...

Ah, baby animal day! I miss Logan.

Anonymous said...

Way fun. We wanted to go, but just couldn't get ourselves out in the cold.

Jake and Cher Sever said...

BLAKE!!! Its me Cheryl Allen! Hi to you and your adorable family! Add us to your friends and I'll do the same. Its good to see you here on blogspot! Ang just helped me start one recently too! Hooray for Blogspot!
Cher