Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shakespeare Festival

This is one of our few traditions. Every summer since I was 14 or so I've gone to the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City with my parents. When Blake came into the picture we started dragging him along. I'm not sure what he thought the first few years but I think he really enjoys it now. Our yearly attempt at culture has gotten harder the last few years with Kyler but I'm glad we've still been able to go. We're lucky to have my parents there to help us entertain him. I know Blake would really miss the delicious raspberry and cream cheese tarts. I think really he looks forward to those more than the plays.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Remember...Cedar City is exactly 2 hours and 33 minutes from Vegas (or 169.87 miles)! Love the blog, hope you guys are doing good.

Heather Layton said...

It's even less time from Cedar to Hurricane. Close enough that we would have probably gone to say hi! Oh well your loss! :) Seriously Monica, you look great. Hope everything continues to go well.