Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Baby is here and has a name....

She arrived naked and nameless, but her parents finally got around to fixing both.

Zoey Sophia was born 6lbs 11 oz, she was 19.5 inches long. Monica went in around 12:30 and delivered at 7:27 p.m. officially. It was an amazing delivery. Monica made it look so easy. She was up and walking around the next morning.

Here are some pictures, but many more pictures are coming!






13 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I love the name! Both of my girl were almost named that! It's a great name! She's adorable!

katester said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful. Glad mom and Zoey are doing well. We will have to come over and see her in person. I love the name, it flows very well.

Shae said...

She's so sweet! You guys look great with two kids! :)

the Rabes said...

Congrats!! we love her! She is just perfect. Plus I love the name (especially the middle name) We can't wait to see her!

Grandma Sherl said...

Oh my she is beautiful!!!! I love her name and can't wait to meet her someday. Congratulations We love you all!

Matt and Tracy said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl and I love the little bow too! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well and can't wait to see more pics

Rachel said...

Congratulations (again) !! I just wanted to tell you how adorable she is, and how much I love her name!

Angela said...

Congrats you guys! What a sweet little thing!!

steve and jessica said...

Congrats!! She looks adorable.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a cute baby and what a cute name...love it!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Emili said...

So cute!!! Congratulations we are so happy for you. She is darling!!! What a fun Halloween you had!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Oh she is SO sweet! What a cute little girl! We are so happy for you! Kyler is super lucky to be an older brother! Yay for October babies!

val said...

congrats you guys! she's beautiful. we're so happy for your new addition. yeah for blogs.