Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What has Zoey been up to?

Insight into her first few weeks of life...

Three days old and all dressed up for her cousin's baptism.
Defending herself against her very helpful big brother.First mani pedi party with mom. She really is yawning and not crying.First bath with daddy. She seems to be a fan so far.All clean and warm in her pretty pink princess robe.Of course there has been sleeping but it seems to be getting less and less these days. I forgot how nice the first few days are when they sleep a lot!
Lots of quality daddy time a night.Zoey at 2 weeks old. Already up to 7 lbs 7 oz.

4 comments:

Grandma Sherl said...

The bottom picture I see Blake in her face. Who do you think she looks like? She is soooooo cute.

katester said...

What a doll. Loved all the pics.

Heather Layton said...

we're glad to finally see some pictures. She is adorable. I expect nothing less though. Congratulations!

Evonnie said...

Congrats!!! I haven't been keeping up on my blog stalking, so this is the first I'm seeing of your beautiful new baby girl. I'm happy to see it looks like you all are doing well.

-Ev