So I wrote this (and a couple other posts) almost 3 months ago and while finally looking at my blog again realized they never got posted. I figured they are a little out of date but I might as well hit publish anyway.
Having 2 kids is definitely more work but words cant really express what a blessing it is to watch your children play and laugh together. Zoey already thinks Kyler is just about the funniest thing around and Kyler is so sweet and kind with Zoey.
(for some reason this picture would always upload sideways)
Kyler seems to love being a big brother. He always wants to help out by bringing Zoey toys or her blanket and likes reading .her stories. He even shares his "snuggly" with her which is a pretty big deal. He recently learned that when she reaches for his toys just to give her another one and she'll leave his alone. I was impressed!
1 comment:
such cute kids! It is so fun to see them together. How are you all by the way? Hope things are well.
Post a Comment