Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter Celebration

Easter Morning. Kyler is looking good in his Easter Suit!

Easter hunt with all the cousins. I think Kyler really enjoyed Easter, he found that the plastic eggs have candy!! As soon as he found that out he was really into finding them. In this photo Kyler is sneaking out candy from his cousin's basket while they pose for the picture.

Every picture we took of Kyler I think he was eatting something!
This is the only day Kyler will be able to down this much candy!

Kyler and I spent some quality time on the four-wheeler. We didn't know if he liked it but he seemed to humor us.
After he got off the four-wheeler, he tripped on the side walk. We didn't think he did much, but the next day he had a good scrape on his nose.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love his Easter Suit, that is so cute. I love Eater and all the kids in their new clothes.

erika said...

Cute family picture! Little boys look so cute dressed up.

steve and jessica said...

Discovering plastic eggs are filled with candy has to be the greatest days of my life too.