JKLFADSNFBJACVNU pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism IN MJ. :)
Translation... Mommy is having a baby!!! Yep you heard him correctly. Monica is now as pregnant as any one person could be. And Blake is not sure how to handle this yet. He has gone through a whole range of emotions! Monica has too, but lets talk about me first!
Nah, we are way excited and very happy about this. I have posted some pictures of the first ultrasound. It doesn't look like much, but we heard a heart beat and I am told we can see an arm, leg and a head. So the baby has that going for it which is nice.
The ultrasound shows baby "b" at 11 weeks. So we will find out some time in June what we are having. The baby should be here by early November. All there is to say now is, here we go again.... stay tuned...(Please Vote and let us know what you think, is it a boy or a girl? Look to the left for the poll.)

Kind of looks like me doesn't it?
12 comments:
Congrats!! Two kids is so much fun and Kyler will be a great big bro. When are you due?
Congrats!! That is so dang exciting for you two!! I can't wait to see your sweet little baby. I hope Monica's feeling good.
CONGRATS!!! I'm sure Kyler will love a little playmate!
WOW!! Congrats. That is exciting news and we are so happy for you. Thankfully you have a blog so we can keep in touch and see all your great news. Good luck!
Yahoo! Good for you guys - that's exciting news if I ever heard any. ;) I hope Monica's pregnancy goes smoothly.
That is awesome!!! We'll have to come over and have sticky rice with you guys to celebrate!
Heck Yeah! Way to go Monica on the baby deuce! That's great! Congrats to you and the Blakester. You should have another boy then we can make our kids have an arranged marriage, or deranged whatever, I'm easy. Anyway congrats again. I think you should post a blog entry of all the parent tips you've found so far for us soon to be parents. Hallelujah and Amen. Take Care.
Jason White
CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. I am excited about the new baby, Blake will have another playmate. Talk to you later.
Jenn Loscher
Ok so im sure you don't know me but i know blake from my brother Shawn Dixon anyways i just saw your blog off of chrial Allens blog and thought i would say hi to blake. Congrats on the new baby and your first. Well tell blake Hi from Aundrea Dixon and take care.
COngrats to you both! I hope that this one doesn't come out looking like you blake! Ha ha! Just kidding! Let us know how everything goes and when you find out what it is!
We must have inspired you when you came and visited us in Vegas, didn't we??? number two on the way! Wow! Congrats! We will be sure to include you in our prayers!(you know--that you'll keep your sanity!). fingers crossed it's a girl.
By the way, Monica, Demarie always says how she wants her hair "as long as Monica's". I want you to know that you are extremely coveted by a four-year-old.
By the way, did you find different sticky rice friends? I feel so replaced!
Post a Comment