Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family's blog! Now you and your friends can check in on all of our crazy wacky adventures! What will we do next?
Show me a Scotsman, Who doesn't love the thistle. Show me an English man, Who doesn't love the rose. Show me a true blooded Aggie from Utah, Who doesn't love the spot where the sagebrush grows!
8 comments:
You look so cute and little! And how exciting...only two weeks left!? I can't wait to see her!! Post pics fast!!
You look great little mama! Can't wait to see pictures. good luck if we don't see you before hand.
Waiting is the worst part! (of course I HATE all 9 months of it!) Good luck, I hope everything goes smooth and quick and she's 100% healthy! Can't wait to see pics and hear the name.
Congrats on only having two weeks left, although they can be the worst with waiting. Can't wait to see pictures of her, I am sure she will be darling!!!
Hi Monica! I saw your blog on Brooke's. Looks like you are doing well. Congrats on having another baby! Looks like you and your cute family are doing great!!
Wow! Is it really that close to your due date?? We hope everything goes well!
I just got your text -- congratulations on baby #2. I'm so excited to meet her!!
Congrats, Monica & Blake! We're so excited for you! She's such a cutie...we'll look forward to seeing more pictures!
Cute belly pictures! Sad that this is the first time that I have seen you pregnant, and you've now got 2 kids! lol
Post a Comment