Blake and I share Jazz season tickets with my family but since the season started right when Zoey was born Blake has been going with friends to the games. Well Friday was finally my turn. I was ready to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and go for a night out with my husband. We went to dinner before the game and actually had adult conversation. It wasn't as weird as it was with Kyler since I leave her everyday to go to work but the first date night is always a big step!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Finally a Night Out
Blake and I share Jazz season tickets with my family but since the season started right when Zoey was born Blake has been going with friends to the games. Well Friday was finally my turn. I was ready to leave the kids at home with the grandparents and go for a night out with my husband. We went to dinner before the game and actually had adult conversation. It wasn't as weird as it was with Kyler since I leave her everyday to go to work but the first date night is always a big step!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment