Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zoey with Great Grandma Theda

My grandma was in town for my mom's big retirement party the end of January and we got some of the cutest picture of her with Zoey. I just have to share them because I think they are so sweet.Grandma had Zoey laughing so much I wish I would have had the video camera ready to go.
We also took the classic 4 generations photo of the daughters.
As I mention above my mom has now retired from her full time job and moved on to another one. She gets to be full time babysitter for the cutest baby girl ever, Zoey!! I am so grateful and lucky that she is able to do this as I am back to work full time. I can't imagine leaving my sweet little baby with anyone but family. THANKS MOM!!

2 comments:

Shae said...

Isn't Grandma Bowler the best?!? She must just have the special something, because my kids absolutely adore her!

Brooke said...

I am soooooo jealous! Both my grandmother's died when I was a teenager, and I would love to be able to have a four generations pictures. So lucky!

ps- Where are you working?