Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jaycee Carroll's Last Home Game

A rare occurrence happened last Monday night, and mom made it happen. Grandma was willing to come up to watch Kyler so Monica and I could attended the last home game of the Aggies with Jaycee Carroll.

It was an awsome game and Carroll scored 33 points in leading the Aggies to a 79-66 win over Fresno State. What an awesome kid to watch play! It was a great date night and Monica and both realized this will be our last time we will be in the Spectrum watching Aggie basketball as students. Thanks Mom for helping us out that night. All I had to take pictures with was my cell phone, The first pic of us before the game, the second pic is when Jaycee was walking off the floor. The Third pic I ran to the floor with my cell phone to get an up close pic of Jaycee waving to the crowd. Ok that's kind of not true.
















GO AGGIES!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah, I am so Logan sick right now. Wish we could have been there to enjoy the game!

Aaron said...

Go Ags!! Nothin like a good game at the spectrum!