Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break - Day Three

Finally, the first day of actually seeing baseball! But to start the day off Kyler needed a swim.

The sun was not even on the pool yet, but it was warm. And as you can see Kyler likes running and jumping in the pool. You would think that he would freak out about the facing going under water, but he loves it! He did that on his own, he just leans forward.


Kyler really likes to go into the pool.


After the swim we finally got to go see two games.

We first saw the Royals kills the Giants.

To keep Kyler entertained, I taught him to hold his hands up like he was holding a bat, then when the pitcher would throw, we would both swing. It was pretty funny to watch him hold his hands up and swing.
That night we caught a night game. We watched the Padres and the Rangers play.
Kyler made it all the way to the seventh-inning strech before he had enough.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Blake! HOly crap, it's been forever - and I was so excited when I ran into your blog! You guys look great!

Ang

Aaron said...

Impressive you guys got Kyler to brave the game--I can't get Demarie to watch a 15 second highlight reel on Sportscenter!! Course if it was a princess highlight reel it might be different! Was fun having you guys stop by.