Saturday, March 8, 2008

SPRING BREAK 2008 - DAY ONE

This will be the very last year that Monica and I can truly celebrate spring break! So we are packing the car, throwing in Kyler, and Monica's parents and we are headed off to see the Seattle Mariners play during spring training down in Phoenix!! Oh the Mojo is so risin'!! (Seattle Mariners term...look it up). I am so excited to see baseball again, I love this time of year, Steroids or no Steroids.

Today we piled into the rental minivan and headed south. We made a few stops, but made it as far as Kanab. It started snowing when we turned toward Panguitch. Kyler was pretty good in the car for the most part. I gotta say I liked sitting in back with Kyler watching movies on the portable DVD player. We ended up in the Four Seasons motel and it is everything I hoped it would be. So tomorrow we will start out again toward Phoenix and might even stop by to see some sights along the way. LONG LIVE SPRING BREAK!!!
Road Tripin' with Kyler

Lunch Time in the Back Seat


Stop for a break and Pictures


Larry stands next to a school where he worked as a teenager.


Kyler needed to get out and run! He loved running through the snow.


Kyler liked being chased by Grandpa.

1 comment:

Alisa and Crowells said...

How fun you guys!! Was that the Four Seasons motel or hotel? Looks like Kyler had quite the feast and the portable DVD Players are one of the sweetest inventions ever!