Wednesday, August 6, 2008
1st Annual Toddler Party
A few weeks ago a sweet lady in our ward invited Kyler to a Toddler Party. I had no idea what a big event it was going to be and I am so glad I took Kyler. There were at least 30 kids there plus moms. She had set up face painting, sand boxes, water games and pools, sidewalk chalk and painting, a fish pond, playdough, bubbles, and other craft projects and I'm sure there was more I am forgetting. Of course for him the biggest hit was anything related to water.
His first experience fishing and he caught a new car.
He went down the little slide a few times but mostly just wanted to dump water on himself and giggle.

The first Kyler playdough creation. I was impressed that he never even tried to eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment