Monday, August 4, 2008

The 4th of July Bash

We always seem to be running from party to party for the 4th and this year was no different. We started with brunch at The Oaks with the Berretts.
Two adults and one toddler all looking and smiling. I don't think I'll ever get that again.
Then went over to Laurie's house for the Millward BBQ and pool party. Kyler getting the super soaker in the belly button. It was pretty cold but he loved it.
We left that before the food was served to join the extended Berrett clan at Barnes Park for more picnicing and socializing.Pretty much it was Blake and I trading off watching Kyler go down the slides for about 2-3 hours.We then went to my parents house to watch Davis fireworks on the front lawn. Kyler wasn't a big fan not because of the loud noise but because he keep saying they were too bright. He must have really sensitive eyes because he has a hard time just with the sun.
Kyler with his glow in the dark bracelets.

No comments: