You can see he did really well too. He beat the other kids and even most of the adults (I'm sure the bumpers helped a little). I know we'll be going again soon since every time we pass the bowling alley sign on main street he gets excited and starts yelling "bowling game, bowling game".
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Kyler's Favorite Activity
A few weeks ago we took Kyler bowling with my family. We figured he would like it since it involves a ball and things crashing down. The video clip is from my camera so there is no sound but here is how it went down each time. Kyler pushes the ball, jumps up and down and squeals while the pins fall down, then runs to wait for his ball calling "come here ball" and slapping his leg like he's calling a dog.
You can see he did really well too. He beat the other kids and even most of the adults (I'm sure the bumpers helped a little). I know we'll be going again soon since every time we pass the bowling alley sign on main street he gets excited and starts yelling "bowling game, bowling game".
You can see he did really well too. He beat the other kids and even most of the adults (I'm sure the bumpers helped a little). I know we'll be going again soon since every time we pass the bowling alley sign on main street he gets excited and starts yelling "bowling game, bowling game".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I happened upon your blog and saw the baby countdown, Congratulations! the countdown thing isn't working, but I saw a comment about the ultrasound so I decided it wasn't a joke. Glad to see all is well and apparently happy.
Post a Comment