We are outta Phoenix and headed to see friends and family in Las Vegas. Monica and I invited ourselves over to the Harris'. They were very kind to make us breakfast and hang out with us for a few hours. It is great to see where our friends we have met in Logan have ended up.
Thanks Aaron and Marlaina for having us over. And Aaron we need a rematch in Foosball! I'm a little bitter.

Kyler liked playing outside in a real backyard! He saw dad climbing a tree and he needed to climb too. So I sat him up on a limb, but it didn't take too long before he realized he didn't like being up that high.

Kyler preferred having noon tea with Demarie, instead of climbing the tree. Daddy was ok with this for now, only because Demarie does make a mean grass and rock drink.

And that pretty much wraps up our Spring Break. It was a fun week. It makes me realize how much I miss summer!
4 comments:
Way to celebrate your last Spring Break!! Looks like a fun trip and what a trooper Kyler is.
We definitely need some more foos!! Always good to see you guys. Come visit again, and maybe we'll let you gamble!
Hi Blake
I don't know if you remember me from High school...I found your blog through my cousin's blog, and was just wandering through her contacts.
You have a cute family!
You can find me at
theshepfamily.blogspot.com
-Sherrie (Jensen) Shepherd
Hey guys I found your blog from Debby's. Your little boy is so cute. It's fun to see your cute pics!
Post a Comment