I started my new/old job on May 27th and it has been great. I love the people I work with and what I do. It hasn’t fully set in that I’m not an intern anymore and I keep expecting to leave in Aug. to go back to school.
On Saturday the 31st we received the keys to our new place and officially moved in. We had everything already boxed up and really to go in Logan. We got a lot of great help from friends and guys in our old ward to help load up the moving truck. The only excitement of the day we refer to as the piano incident. While trying to move our heavy piano down the deck stairs the bottom stairs gave way and caused a chain reaction of the top stairs breaking too. We were very lucky that no one fell through or got hurt as the stairs turned into a ramp. It caused some delay as we had to do some stair repair before we could move the rest of the large stuff out.

Thanks to Doug for being quick with his cell phone camera! Thanks Doug!!!
Everything went smoothly moving into the new house and all I wanted to do was sleep for the next 3 days (and I didn’t even have to move any heavy boxes)! Overall it went well and THANKS to everyone that helped out.

Thanks to Doug for being quick with his cell phone camera! Thanks Doug!!!
2 comments:
I didn't know you guess found a house! That is cool, is your house by ours?
Looks like you guys have been having fun. Hope you get into the new ward and stuff. It has sure been great to be in the ward together. That was quite the 'incident' on the stairs. No one was hurt and the piano didn't even break. Guess we can count blessings that day eh?
Post a Comment