Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Only 2 More Days

That's right folks only 2 days left to vote on what gender the new baby will be. Personally I have no idea, no feelings or mother's intuition. But last time I thought Kyler was a girl so that shows how good my intuition is anyway. Let us know what you think and stay tuned for the results!!

3 comments:

Ghislaine Richards said...

You're pregnant!!! You didn't even look prego when we saw you last! Wow! Congrats! I vote girl! Welcome to Layton! Where in Layton are you at again? We should get together for a bbq!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You've got to have another boy to keep that wild one company. Hope the move went well...where are the piano pictures?? I also believe there is a really good black male picture involving donuts.

katester said...

I don't think it published my last comment...weird. Anyways, I am dying to know it you are having a boy or girl. Call you later to find out.
Thanks for coming last night, we had so much fun with you guys and look forward to hanging out more often.