Friday, June 13, 2008

Mother’s Day in Park City (5/9-5/11)

Blake kept asking me what I wanted for Mother’s Day and I finally decided on a weekend away without Kyler. (What a great mom I am!!) We went to Park City for the weekend and stayed in the Marriot Hotel. We spent the weekend relaxing, sleeping in, eating caramel apples, and doing a little shopping on Main Street and the Outlet Mall. Blake’s parents joined us Saturday night for dinner at one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants and we enjoyed a wonderful Mother’s Day Brunch at the hotel on Sunday. It was a wonderful break from reality and I appreciate all Blake does to pamper me.
You will notice that all but one of the shopping bags are from kids stores. Even on mother's day I shop for Kyler.

Blake relaxing by the indoor pool at the hotel.


No comments: