Friday, June 13, 2008
KYLER IS GETTING A SISTER!
So Monica is still planing on posting some more adventures from the last month, but I thought I would announce that we are having a LITTLE GIRL!!!!! I am so excited!!!! This will be great to have a good mixture, Monica was feeling a little lonely with all the boy stuff in the house! Now she can finally buy a dress for a little girl instead of buying them for Kyler. So you will notice no pictures, that is because we can't find the scanner or the other computer for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Blake!
Its Jodi...as in Poll...
I found your blog from Ang's blog...Congrats on kid #2. Its good to see you...well via blog world!
Yea!! We can't wait to see her. That is so exciting!!!
Congrats you guys, I am so happy for you! I have loved having a boy and a girl, it is nice to have one of both!
It's official! yeah for you guys. We can't wait to see what she looks like.
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun, we are excited for you and hope that you are feeling better by now.
Congrats guys! Such good news - perhaps one of these days we'll join the ranks. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
YAY!!! Oh my goodness! I cannot even get over how precious your son is, and now you'll have a daughter to match! Congratulations to your sweet family. I am so excited for you!!
affectionately-
Michelle, Jeremy, Aaron, and Cambria
Post a Comment