Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching Up (Part 2)

Here is that other very long post I was promising. There are lots of cute pictures so take a look.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my goodness! Monica I love you! I always make Rick take me to the Chocolate factory in Park City when we go there. I also took him shopping with me the last two times we went. Fun mothers day. I can't blame you all I wanted was a break from Tanner on mothers day, sad how good of mothers we are. I hope you guys are doing well. We really want to stop and see you guys sometime on the way to Lehi!!

Anonymous said...

Monica,
This is Brooke Robinson Stephens! It is great to find you! I found you through Tyler & Katie's blog, these blogs are great for finding people. We need to get in touch! Your family is adorable, I hope all is well.